Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lease Expiry Notification Letter Template

by Alex Gerrard? - She's expecting her third child! / What's new in Alex Gerrard? - Is expected to come into the world three children.

via dailymail
The 28 - years old model and wife from Liverpool capitan, Alex Gerrad is more than three months pregnant.
The pregnancy was for her a little shock, but she and her husband are really happy about it. In the interview for OK! Magazine she said:

I suppose it's brought me and Steven closer because we're so excited. It's great because he's had loads of time off and we're both really happy.

He's being so nice. He took me away to Dubai and got me a very nice present. He's very caring and is looking after me

We know also that the pregnancy wasn't planed. 

Alex and Steven are already parents to Lilly-Ella (7 years old) and Lexi (5 years old).
Is the third child going to be a boy? They don't really care about it, but they say it would be nice. 
The most excited about the baby in the Gerrard family are the two future bigger-sisters. They were still asking Alex the baby is, When Will They see it.

An old photography of Steven and the girls.
28-year old model, wife of Liverpool captain, Alex Gerrard expects a third child (which is in about the fourth month of pregnancy). The news of the close arrival of the new offspring, in their family caused great excitement. Although it was a big shock for them, both Alex and Steven very happy with this message. In an interview with the English edition of OK! Magazine Alex said:
I think that pregnancy is very much our approaches. This is a wonderful thing, because Steven had a lot of free time and we could enjoy our happiness.

Steven, when he heard about the baby, he was so nice to me. He took me to Dubai, where he bought me wonderful gifts. Cares about me ...

Alex for OK! Magazine
One of the curiosities is the fact that pregnancy was not planned.
Alex and Steven have already had two daughters - 7-year-old Lilly Ella and 5-year-old Lexi. Is their third child will be boy? Both claim in that it does not matter to them, but also admit that they would be happy with that. For now, the most excited about the fact stimulate the future of the family are two older sisters baby. Then asking my mother constantly, where the child is and when it finally will be able to see them.
From my side I wish Alex, Steven i ich przyszłemu potomkowi wszystkiego najlepszego.


0 comments:

Post a Comment